所有可以分掉的
东西——然后我就看见了
一只苍蝇——

蓝色的——微妙起伏的嗡嗡声
在我——和光——之间
然后窗户关闭——然后
我眼前漆黑一片——

About the poet:
Emily Elizabeth Dickinson (December 10, 1830 – May 15, 1886) was an American poet. Dickinson left no formal statement of her aesthetic intentions and, because of the variety of her themes, her work does not fit conveniently into any one genre. She has been regarded, alongside Emerson, as a Transcendentalist.The motifs in most of her poems are beauty, immotality and death. she lived a mostly introverted and reclusive life and became known for her penchant for white clothing and her reluctance to greet guests or, later in life, even leave her room. Most of her friendships were therefore carried out by correspondence.

Notes:
This poem reflected her "early and lifelong fascination" with illness, dying and death. She reserved her sharpest insights into the "death blow aimed by God" and the "funeral in the brain", often reinforced by images of thirst and starvation. The process of dying is an outward expression of her needy self-image as small, thin and frail. Dickinson's most psychologically complex poems explore the theme that the loss of hunger for life causes the death of self and place this at "the interface of murder and suicide".